Quality Legal Representation at an Affordable Price
Charles C. Powers, Attorney has forty-six years of experience, primarily as a litigator in all aspects of civil litigation at a high level of complexity in the States of Florida and Colorado, and pro hoc viche in Tennessee and California. Mr. Powers has tried dozens of cases, including many jury trials in State and Federal Courts. He has represented a wide variety of clients over a wide spectrum of the law. The unifying principal has been to effectively and efficiently achieve justice for clients in need.
A Little About Charles C Powers, Attorney:
- Located outside of Creede in Mineral County, Southern Colorado
- Practicing since 1977 with trial experience in all levels of civil litigation
- Licensed in both Colorado and Florida
- Trained with one of America’s great trial lawyers of the twentieth century, Robert M. Montgomery, Esq., formerly of the firm of Montgomery, Lytal, Rieter, Denney and Searcy and later with Montgomery and Larmoyeux, both of West Palm Beach Florida.
- Mr. Powers practiced law in South Fork, Colorado for 15 years, and currently practices from his office in Mineral County, Colorado
- Offers area residents a level of litigation experience not otherwise available
Mr. Powers is passionate about representing his clients at the highest standard of the law while offering them access to the judicial system at an affordable price.